09 Sep Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato , finely chopped and seeded
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 – 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced for the sauce
- ¼ c reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients and gently toss
In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and salt.
Pour over cucumber mixture and gently toss to coat.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Source: Recipe courtesy of To Simply Inspire