24 Sep Pumpkin Ginger Pancakes
Posted at 05:05h in Recipes
- 1 1/4 cup(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 2 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoon(s) Unsalted Butter, melted and slightly cooled
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, buttermilk, pumpkin, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Combine with flour mixture
- Stir in butter. Do not over mix.
- If batter is too stiff adjust consistency with regular milk
- Ladle 2 oz portion onto griddle and cook till golden brown. Flip and cook for 1 min more.