15 Apr Ricotta-Pea Spread
- 2 c. shelled fresh peas
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Blanch peas until tender and bright green, about 2 minutes.
2. Drain peas and transfer to food processor. Add mint, ricotta, and olive oil and pulse until mixture reaches a slightly chunky consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread on toasted baguette slices or serve as a dip with crudité.
Source: Recipe courtesy of Country Living