09 Apr Swiss Chard Crustless Quiche
- 1 onion (chop and sauté with a little oil ( I prefer olive))
- 1 bunch of spinach, swiss chard, bok choy or any green (chopped up coarse or fine it is up to you)
- 1-4 cloves of Garlic crushed with a knife on its side) throw into sauté.
- Another Vegetable either: 2 zucchini, 2 Large mushrooms, 1 Bunch of Broccoli, 2 summer squash or basically any vegetable you have in your freezer or fridge, Chop it up and throw it in to sauté
- 10 eggs whipped up very well (hold on the side)
- 1-2 cups of cheese (your choice) shredded up.
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the eggs and the cheese in a bowl add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, add all sauteed vegetables mix up and place in a 9×13 pan sprayed with PAM or the like. Spread so it is even in the pan and bake for 25-35 minutes until the edges are brown and the top just starts to brown. Pull out of the oven slice into portions and enjoy. Tastes great Hot or cold. Add sausage, bacon or ham for flavor or fun and have fun creating your own flavors.
Source: Courtesy of Herbs by Diane